Singapore, Oct 18, 2019 – iLex attended the annual Australia FIX Conference held in Sydney on 17 October 2019.
The Australia FIX Conference is a well-established gathering of the electronic trading community, represented by more than 300 professionals from all areas of the Australian institutional trading community and regulators. It offers insights into trends, challenges and forces shaping the electronic trading industry.
This year’s event highlights included:
- Evolution in electronic trading tools in equities and FX
- Regulatory priorities in equities and FICC
- Developments in Regtech and Fintech
- Trends in algorithmic trading
- Buyside trading revolution
- Quantum computing applications in Finance
“The Fixed Income, Equities and FX markets are perfect examples of the benefits brought by digitisation and electronification to large institutional markets,” said iLex’s founder Bertrand Billon. “iLex intends to bring the same benefits to corporate loans whilst catering to the specificities of the asset class.”
Media Contact: Bertrand Billon, [email protected]