Featuring Markets 4.0 and iLex 4.0, the Next Chapter in Efficient Loan Capital Markets
Today, we are proud to introduce Markets 4.0, the first building block of our next-generation loan distribution platform, iLex 4.0.
What can I expect in iLex 4.0?
Our vision for iLex 4.0 is to harness new technologies to deliver a unique experience to our users, delivering efficiencies and unparalleled market insights across the entire loan value chain. Here is a preview of what’s on the horizon:
- Sharper Market Analytics and Investor Intelligence embedded into distribution workflows, including smart search functions spanning across public data and historical deal records to access information effortlessly and find matching investors on-the-go
- New Virtual Deal Workspace for primary syndications with multichannel investor communication solutions, embedded analytics and AI-powered bot assistants to save time for sales & syndication teams
- More integrations with origination pipeline, portfolio management, agency and data solutions for better data reliability and greater speed of execution
…and many more product enhancements incorporating our client feedback, ensuring that iLex always provides the best user experience in the market.
We look forward to connecting people, data and systems to help our users create new business opportunities and free up time to structure better financing solutions. Stay tuned for more updates!
What is new on iLex right now?
Markets 4.0 – Opening Up New Opportunities in Global Loan Markets
Explore and navigate the intricacies of loan markets like never before. Markets 4.0 is not just a marketplace, it is your unique gateway to a world of new deal opportunities and debt arrangers.
- Access and follow multiple market verticals with Market Highlights to track market activity, identify new connections for loan sourcing and grow your deal flow
- Proactively manage your investment criteria and set Market Alerts to never miss an opportunity
- Manage your own private Investor Portal to strengthen your engagement with the investor community